1 / 27
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
Auction Details - This home will be auctioned online on Thursday 30th September 2021 at 4.00pm. Please contact the agent to register.
Enjoy superb family living with this beautifully presented five-bedroom home in a sought-after Weetangera neighbourhood. Situated on a large 993m2 elevated block, this home features multiple casual living and entertaining spaces offering plenty of room for the whole family.
* Spacious home on elevated 993m2 block
* Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, 2 of which are updated and separate toilet
* Lounge, dining, family room & sunroom
* Family & updated kitchen with dishwasher
* Double lock-up garage & storage & laundry
* Front terrace & rear entertaining deck
* Large fenced yard with established gardens
* Ducted gas heating, gas hot water, air conditioning in dining & sunroom
* Rooftop solar panels - save you energy costs
* Walk to schools, shops, parklands, bus stop
* 10 minutes to Westfield; close to university
* Fantastic home in a great neighbourhood
* Built: 1972
* Residence: 218.9m2
* Garage: 48.6m2
* EER: 2.5
* UV: $613,000
* Rates: $4,283
The House at 14 O'Rourke Street WEETANGERA, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $681,000 on 30 July 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
14 O'Rourke Street WEETANGERA, ACT 2614 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Weetangera Primary.
|0.25 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|0.65 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.93 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.14 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.18 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.33 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.08 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.70 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.77 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.80 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
14 O'Rourke Street is located within the suburb of Weetangera, which has a population of 2,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.9 people.