Searching for your first home to update and make your own? Look no further. This three-bedroom home is located on a medium sized, gently sloping block of 717sqm. The front of the home is north facing, offering lovely natural light filled living areas and master bedroom.
Featuring spacious formal and informal living areas, gas heating and reverse cycle split system, a kitchen with plenty of storage and preparation space, as well a two-way bathroom, with direct access from the master suite.
Although the home offers a single attached garage, there is plenty of room to add more garaging and an outdoor entertaining area.
If you're happy to add a lick of paint and a few personal touches, this home is the perfect start!
• Perfect first home to update and make your own
• Well-maintained, original condition
• Situated on a 717sqm block with northerly aspect
• Spacious formal and informal living areas
• Three bedrooms, all include built-in wardrobes
• Kitchen with four burner gas cooktop and electric wall oven
• Two-way bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Separate laundry with built-in storage and external access
• Gas heating plus reverse cycle split system unit
• Sliding door access from family room to back yard
• Attached single metal garage
• Colourbond fencing on two sides
• Solar panels
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 121.9sqm
Block size: 717sqm
Rates: $2,230 per annum
Expected rent: $480.00
Land tax (if rented): 2,766 per annum
Year Built: 1993
The land value history at 14 Notting Court BANKS, ACT 2906 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $277,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Notting Court.
14 Notting Court BANKS, ACT 2906 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|0.98 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.46 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.73 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.16 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.82 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.84 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|4.08 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.10 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.21 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.79 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
14 Notting Court is located within the suburb of Banks, which has a population of 4,967, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.