This charming cottage is the opportunity to enter one of Canberra's most sought-after lifestyle suburbs. Situated on a generous, 465m2 level block on a quiet tree lined street in central Narrabundah, this convenient location is surrounded by the amenity and lifestyle options that are synonymous with Canberra's Inner South.
An open and flowing floorplan comprising of north-facing living areas compliments the expansive outdoor entertainment area, designed for all season purposes. This is truly a unique option in the Narrabundah market.
A perfect solution for professional couples, young families or downsizers who are looking for a low maintenance, easy care, light filled home.
- Separate living areas
- Segregated bedrooms
- Well sized renovated bathroom
- Centrally located kitchen
- Separate laundry including a powder room.
Being so centrally located, you are within a 5-minute drive to the Fyshwick Markets, the ever-popular Kingston Foreshore, Manuka Shopping Village, and the Parliamentary Triangle, making it ideal for those wanting to take advantage of all that the Inner South has to offer.
Your new home is also within the school catchment areas for popular institutions such as Red Hill Primary, Telopea Park & Narrabundah College.
- Large deck and entertaining area with outdoor Television & Spa
- Crimsafe security with 'safe-escape' security screens on all bedrooms
- Smartphone monitored 'Ring' motion censored CCTV cameras front and rear.
- Ducted heating and cooling for year-round comfort
- Fans in all bedrooms
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Additional powder room
- Separate laundry
- Floating timber flooring
- Low maintenance fully fenced backyard
- Secure double lock-up garage
Where you will be:
- Narrabundah Shops: 350m
- Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets: 1.2km
- Narrabundah College: 1.3km
- Griffith Shops: 1.5km
- Canberra Railway Station: 1.7km
- Manuka Oval: 2.6km
- Kingston Foreshore: 2.6km
- Parliament House: 4.8km
- Red Hill Nature Reserve: 4.9km
- The Canberra Hospital: 6.9km
- Canberra Centre: 8.3km
- The Australian National University: 8.5km
- Canberra Airport: 8.9km
The House at 14 Nimbin Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $987,000 on 10 July 2021.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
14 Nimbin Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Narrabundah Early Childhood School.
|Narrabundah Early Childhood School
|Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah
|St Benedict's Primary
|Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah
|Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah
|St Clare's College
|McMillan Crescent, Griffith
|St Edmund's College
|Canberra Avenue, Griffith
|Red Hill Primary
|Astrolabe Street, Red Hill
|St Bede's Primary
|Nuyts Street, Red Hill
|Telopea Park School
|New South Wales Crescent, Barton
|Canberra Grammar School
|Monaro Crescent, Red Hill
|Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus
|Alexander Street, Red Hill
14 Nimbin Street is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.