Offering serene mountain outlooks, quality modern updates and broad buyer appeal, this single level home accommodates a modern lifestyle of comfort and privacy. It spans an elevated 748sqm block in a quiet street, close to shops, schools, parks and buses.
- North west to rear aspect basks the residence in sunlight
- Choice of living rooms include an enormous formal lounge
- Sun drenched fenced backyard with established mature trees
- Kitchen provides stainless steel gas stove and dishwasher
- Plentiful accommodation comprises four good sized bedrooms
- Master retreat boasts built-in robes and renovated ensuite
- Updated full main bathroom, infinity hot water, ceiling fans
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, rear lock-up garage
- Option to move straight in and enjoy, renovate or lease out
- Ideal for families, upsizers, owner-occupiers or investors
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Morrisey Street.
14 Morrisey Street WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Anthony's Primary.
|0.40 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.75 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.24 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.38 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.38 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.40 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.47 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.72 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.90 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.00 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
14 Morrisey Street is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.