Look no further then this stunning modern contemporary home designed by John Vine and built by acclaimed local builder Tim Law. The quiet cul-de-sac location gives you the feeling of greenspace and privacy with reserve on both the Southern and Eastern boundaries, and a vacant block on the other. You virtually have no immediate neighbours at all ! The Malua Bay IGA/bottle shop, Award winning Butchery, Abode luxury apartments and restaurants are only 430m away, and a leisurely 525m to the surf and sand of Malua Bay (seasonally patrolled) beach itself.
North-facing alfresco deck with some water views brings the flow of the outdoors inside to a well thought out open plan design, with beautifully appointed Spotted Gum and Blackwood hardwood flooring, which is simply stunning. The 2.7m ceilings and modern louvre opening windows in the upstairs living room and main bedroom allows for the gentle sounds of the waves in quiet of the evening.
- Master with large BIR, sliding glass door onto the main deck and ensuite, with additional Juliette deck for drying.
- All fully self-contained on the entry level including kitchen for those who enjoy entertaining family and friends.
- Internal stairs lead to a spacious second rumpus room with another undercover entertainment area for the guest, and two additional bedrooms. This
home is effortlessly adaptable with provisions in the original design to allow for a 4th bedroom to easily be incorporated, along with enough space and
versatility for a kitchenette (STCA).
- Large double garage with workshop/benches on 3 sides.
- NBN available, gas connection and excellent insulation to provide thermal, solar passive comfort.
- Large 764m2 block
Holiday Let appraisal :
Peak Season- $2,590/wk
High Season -$2,205/wk
Mid Season - $1,890/wk
Low Season - $1,680/wk
Permanent Rental appraisal - $480 to $500/wk
Approximately 15 minutes to Batemans Bay shopping and cafe precinct, marina and foreshores. Around 2 hours to Canberra and 3.5 hours to Sydney makes this the perfect 'Sea Change'.
Call for an inspection at your earliest convenience.
Council Rates: $2,779.06/yr
The land value history at 14 Mimosa Place MALUA BAY, NSW 2536 has the most recent growth rate of 4.31%, giving an unimproved land value of $255,000.
The House at 14 Mimosa Place MALUA BAY, NSW 2536 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $162,500 on 12 November 2009.
14 Mimosa Place is located within the suburb of Malua Bay, which has a population of 1,929, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.3 people.