1 / 20
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Moorilla' sits on a 16.05ha block ideally located off the Wallaroo Road with incredible 360 degree views and is surrounded by established trees and gardens
● Ideally located on the quiet McCarthy Road, Moorilla' is a property where you can live rural dreams without being isolated. Just 20 mins* to Belconnen, 30 mins* to Canberra CBD and 40 mins* to the Canberra Airport
● The home boasts 4 bedrooms which all feature built in wardrobes, a study is located separate from the main living areas of the home to help reduce distractions when working from home
● The home has been thoughtfully configured to ensure each square metre of living space is used to its full potential with the family floor plan complemented by multiple living areas and an adjoining formal dining area
● The centre of this home is the recently renovated kitchen with Western Australian Granite benchtops, 4 ring electric cooktop, double oven and dishwasher
● The home is kept comfortable year round with two slow combustion wood heaters located in the living areas, gas heating and a reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the second sitting room
● Large glass windows in every room allow natural light to flood through
● Secure water storage is provided by a massive water tank servicing the house and four additional 15,000L tanks
● Ample car storage is provided by a separate double garage with PA door
● The energy efficient home also boasts 16 solar panels supported by battery storage
● Outside of the home is incredible sprawling 360 degree views of the Capital Region and Murrumbidgee River
● The residence is complemented by a driveway lined with conifers to create a sense of additional privacy, together with a domestic orchard and veggie patch
● Run your choice of stock with pasture perfect for sheep and cattle
● The full size tennis court is ready for a game and is well protected from the elements, being set just below the home
● The residence also boasts an extended patio perfect for entertaining friends whilst gawking over the spectacular views of the region
Outside of the home is where the rural magic really happens. Upon arriving at Moorilla' you are instantly greeted by the incredible sprawling views across the valley towards the Brindabella Ranges and down towards the Murrumbidgee River. "Moorilla" offers the rare opportunity to live a rural lifestyle without being isolated from the Nation's Capital being only 10 mins to the ACT border. Come home to your dream and leave your worries behind in the ACT.
The owners have loved their time at Moorilla' but after 40 years unfortunately age has persuaded the owners that it's time to move on. All serious offers prior to the Auction are being given serious consideration.
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
The land value history at 14 McCarthy Rd WALLAROO, NSW 2618 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $None.
There is currently no sale history available for 14 McCarthy Rd.
14 McCarthy Rd is located within the suburb of Wallaroo, which has a population of 707, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 3 people.