1 / 15
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
At 14 Lot Street Gundaroo there's more than meets the eye. 3 separately titled blocks combine to total just over an acre (4,100+sqm) of land, a half-acre and 2 quarter acre blocks. Resting on one of the quarter acre blocks is a delightful homestead with character-filled interiors comprising 3 generous-sized bedrooms, single bathroom, a kitchen with unique splash backs featuring iconic Australian moments in history as well as prominent locals. Step outdoors onto the broad north-facing verandah and marvel at the excellent shedding which includes a machinery shed/workshop with two roller doors, a double garage and wood shed. And then there's the fully lined studio/office which lends itself to a multitude of uses and which will appeal to those seeking to work from home or with home-based business aspirations. As you wander the block you can't help but notice the beautiful dam which is frequented by water birds and which could be a centerpiece of a water garden design. Expressions Of Interest (EOI) are being sought for this unique opportunity with EOI's invited to be submitted by 4pm, 30 June 2021.
- 3 bed, 1 bathroom residence
- Wood fire to the living room
- Gas stove, gas Rheem hot water system and additional gas Rinnai heater
- Double garage, wood store and machinery shed
- Home-based business possibilities with separate office/studio
- 3 separate water tanks, all equipped with own pump
- Access from Lot Street and also via a rear lane
- So close to the Gundaroo’s excellent school, shop and eateries
- Capitalise on the 3 separate titles, an excellent land banking opportunity
- All 3 lots are being sold together as the one sale
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Lot Street.
14 Lot Street is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.