This amazing quality built and designed home is one of a kind and in such an Idyllic location that the family has lived here for over 35yrs. Being offered for sale for the first time, imagine only being the second owner of this esteemed home.
As we welcome you to 14 Kurrara Cl, Malua Bay you will be impressed by the sense of space the high ceilings create and ambience of the large glass windows and doors.
- Formal and informal living and dining rooms, with reverse cycle A/C and cosy fireplace. Picturesque ocean views from both living rooms and the Kitchen, creating a meal for the family will be a pleasure
- 3 very generous size bedrooms all with BIR's . The master located at the rear of the home has a private ensuite with views to the ambient gardens outside
- Large double lock up garage both with electric doors and a separate home office or guest retreat
- 971m2 block with panoramic ocean views from the back of the block (imagine if you built a second level on the home)
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens and a private alfresco area.
- Permanent Rental appraisal $690-$720/wk
Only 730m to Mosquito Bay boat ramp for a spot of fishing or a relaxing brunch at Three66 Expresso Bar. 1.2klms to Malua Bay patrolled beach (seasonal), IGA, Bottleshop, Award winning Butcher, Newagency, post office, restaurants and takeaway to name a few. Approximately 12mins to Batemans Bay shopping and café precinct, marina and foreshores. 2hrs to Canberra and around 3.5hrs to Sydney makes this the perfect 'Sea Change'. Call for an inspection at your earliest convenience.
Council Rates: $2,960/yr
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Kurrara Close.
14 Kurrara Close is located within the suburb of Malua Bay, which has a population of 1,929, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.3 people.