1 / 6
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Positioned in one of Denman Prospect's most sought-after streets and surrounded by other quality homes, this brand-new property is elevated and light-filled with views to Black Mountain and Parliament House from the living areas and alfresco space.
Built by Turbo Construction with a stunning architectural design the home has a luxurious yet welcoming feel with a flowing floor plan that offers segregated living spaces and bedrooms to suit couples and families alike.
Thoughtfully designed, the living areas include a separate lounge/sitting room, and an open-plan dining and family room that is bathed in natural light and seamlessly flows out to the covered entertaining deck complete with an outdoor kitchen space. The divine kitchen space will please the cook in any family with a generous island bench with a breakfast bar, gas stove, double Bosch ovens and a walk-in pantry, and the ease of preparing weekly meals and entertaining guests is highlighted by the connection to the indoor and outdoor dining spaces.
A generous master bedroom sits at the front of the home on the upper level with a sleek ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe, making it a relaxing haven for parents. The three other bedrooms are tucked away from the living spaces all with built-in wardrobes and access to the impressive main bathroom, and there is also a separate study space.
Landscaped with attractive plants and new turf, the outdoor areas of the home are a wonderful compliment to the interiors whilst being easy-care, and the suburb of Denman Prospect has so much to offer families with amazing parks and nature trails throughout and Mt Stromlo just nearby.
- Elevated position
- Views to Black Mountain and Parliament House
- Brand new home
- Architecturally designed
- Built by Turbo Construction
- Fantastic street appeal with timber decking leading to the front entry
- Separate lounge/sitting room
- Open-plan, light-filled dining and family area
- Stunning kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Stone benchtops
- Island bench with breakfast bar
- Bosch appliances including a double oven and gas stove
- Segregated master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Ensuite with stone bench top, dual vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
- Study space
- Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes with mirror doors
- Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double glazed windows
- Hybrid timber flooring
- Covered entertaining deck with outdoor kitchen space
- Ample grassed space
- Double garage with automatic door and internal access
- Located close to local parks and nature trails
- A very short ride to Stromlo
Land Size: 494m2
House Size: 198.2m2 (approx.)
Alfresco Size: 21.4m2
Garage Size: 39.1m2
Land Rates: $3,431 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $510,000 (approx.)
The land value history at 14 Jamrozik Street DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $510,000.
The House at 14 Jamrozik Street DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $545,000 on 24 October 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
14 Jamrozik Street DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|2.44 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|3.10 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|3.73 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.80 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.95 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|4.12 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
14 Jamrozik Street is located within the suburb of Denman Prospect, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.