Auction Location: On site.
This classic double storey, is designed for a lifetime of enjoyment and for a family to live in comfort.
Immaculately presented throughout providing the perfect inspiration for living, in a quiet setting on a sought after cul de sac.
From the moment you step inside you will be impressed with the spaciousness of the floor plan. Those with families will appreciate the open creative spaces. Accomodation provides a wonderful main living and dining room which sets the scene, a generous family room and a fabulous rumpus/sunroom. The kitchen works well, is centrally located, perfect for entertaining.
A well-zoned bedroom wing upstairs has four good bedrooms, master with ensuite and an innovative main bathroom suite designed to allow multiple users at busy times. There is a separate study downstairs perfectly positioned for privacy.
When you add a magnificent garage and workshop to the picture, a second driveway for extra vehicles, an absolutely level allotment and a great location, then you can be sure this is one not to miss!
Here today, gone tomorrow.
Don't miss it!
* Huge double garage with internal access
* Garage large enough to provide workshop space
* Ducted heating throughout
* Spacious entry with storage room
* Feature bi-fold doors
* Powder room off family room
* Dishwasher included
* French doors to rumpus
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Built-in robes in other bedrooms
* Main bathroom designed as a suite for multiple users
* Level allotment - easy to work with
* Wide allotment allowing access past dwelling for extra vehicles
* Double gates at second driveway giving security and privacy
* Horton Close neighbourhood childrens playground adjacent to property
* Easy walk to Wanniassa shops and City bus
* St Anthony's Parish Primary School and Wanniassa Senior and Primary Campuses in walking distance. Mary McKillop, Trinity and Namadgi School all easily accessable
The land value history at 14 Horton Close KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $317,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Horton Close.
14 Horton Close KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School).
|0.68 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.88 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.93 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.02 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.89 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.92 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.92 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.98 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.99 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.25 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
14 Horton Close is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.