Auction Price Guide $820,000 - $850,000
Privately positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and close to schools, shops and recreation areas, this lovingly renovated home provides for enviable family living. Spacious open plan living areas open onto a fabulous outdoor entertaining area, with an electric rollout awning, perfect for lazy weekends with family and friends. The kids will love the private low maintenance gardens with their very own cubby house.
- Spacious open plan 4 bed, 2 bath design with separate rumpus/family room.
- Privately set in a quiet cul-de-sac and backing the centenary trail.
- Solid timber Turpentine flooring reclaimed from Sydney Wharves.
- Brand new carpet installed through the rest of the home.
- Stunning custom kitchen from the 'Kitchen Company'.
- Recently installed Brivis ducted heating and cooling system.
- Unique mural on rumpus wall painted by acclaimed artist Margaret Hadfield.
- Outdoor entertaining area with electric retractable awning.
- Irrigated gardens featuring raised veggie planters, fruit trees, cubby house and aviary.
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Hardie Close.
14 Hardie Close MACARTHUR, ACT 2904 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fadden Primary.
|0.95 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.20 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.51 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.51 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.66 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.85 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.86 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.90 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.28 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|3.56 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
14 Hardie Close is located within the suburb of Macarthur, which has a population of 1,427, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.9 people.