1 / 22
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
In an elevated position opposite reserve, this stunning, builder's own home features generous, open plan living which maximises the north aspect and views, a cinema room and a segregated, luxurious master suite, which offers an open outlook to the mountains.
The home showcases state of the art, innovative inclusions and finishes, with an industrial theme, and is designed to offer everything for today's lifestyle and more, including an impressive entertaining area, with a plunge pool and private outlook to surrounding hills.
Attractive landscaping complements the understated façade, and behind the frosted glass a bright, spacious entry offers a perspective of the views and layout of this spectacular home, which unfolds over the split level design, with a few surprises!
A few steps lead down to the impressive, open plan living area, featuring high raked ceilings inclined to the north aspect. Three clerestory windows above full length windows maximise light from the north and invite sunlight to pour in over the cooler months. All windows and doors are double glazed, and comfort is assured with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning in six zones, controlled by mobile phone. Oversized floor tiles in slate grey feature in the entry and through the main living area. There is a wired-in speaker system and NBN to the premises.
The magnificent chef's kitchen showcases vast lengths of stone benchtop, the huge island featuring a breakfast bar, a semi-integrated Miele dishwasher, drinks fridge and an innovative Zip tap, dispensing hot and cold water, chilled fresh water and sparkling water. Other Miele appliances include a 900 mm gas cooktop and dual ovens, while cupboards and drawers are all soft close.
Overlooking the sparkling plunge pool, the spacious lounge reflects the industrial theme in the high ceilings and an off-form concrete feature wall, with a built-in entertainment unit.
Living flows onto a fantastic entertaining area which takes in the private view over the pool to One Tree Hill and is equipped with a sink, fridge and barbeque with natural gas outlet. The solar heated, salt water pool, with outdoor shower, is the perfect place to enjoy the peaceful outlook.
Head down to the movies in your own home! Concealed behind a door in the entry is a stairway to a spacious cinema room, or self contained living, complete with a kitchenette and a bathroom. The peace of the master bedroom above is protected by sound proofing from a suspended concrete slab.
The luxuriously sized master bedroom features a large walk-in robe and an enormous ensuite bathed in light from a Velux skylight, with a double shower including a rain shower, dual vanities and a Tastic Neo. The elevated position at the front of the home offers an open outlook to the ranges, Mt. Majura and Mt. Ainslie.
From the living area a sliding door leads to three spacious secondary bedrooms with high ceilings, all with built-in robes and served by an amazing main bathroom. This features a shower, a free standing stone bathtub in slate blue, a stone vanity top, Tastic Neo and a separate w/c.
There is internal access to the double garage, fitted with an auto panel lift door and extensive storage space in a number of cupboards.
The peaceful, elevated location is just steps from a pond and across the road from open reserve.
- Contemporary builder's own home showcasing latest, high end, innovative inclusions and finishes
- Elevated position with open outlook over reserve to mountains from master bedroom at the front
- Split level floorplan offers open plan living, a cinema room and luxurious, segregated master suite
- Main living area maximises north aspect through three panels of clerestory and full length windows
- Double glazing to all windows and doors throughout
- High raked ceiling through open plan living area is inclined towards the north aspect
- Lounge has outlook over sparkling plunge pool through full length windows
- Industrial themed off-form concrete recessed feature wall and built-in entertainment unit in lounge
- Striking, oversized, slate grey floor tiles through entry, open plan living, bathrooms and laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with six zones, controlled by mobile phone
- Wired in speaker system and NBN fibre to premises
- Huge chef's kitchen showcases vast lengths of stone benchtop, including island with breakfast bar
- Island bench has a semi-integrated Miele dishwasher, a drinks fridge and a Zip tap for hot/cold, sparkling or chilled water
- Impressive 900 mm Miele gas cooktop and Miele dual ovens, and ducted rangehood
- Large walk-in pantry has space for fridge and shelf /power point for microwave
- Kitchen opens to impressive entertaining area with sink, fridge, barbeque with gas outlet, and pool
- Covered entertaining has private outlook over solar heated, mineral plunge pool to One Tree Hill
- Outdoor shower adjacent to pool
- Carpeted cinema room, or self-contained living area, has own kitchenette and bathroom
- Luxuriously sized master bedroom has walk-in robe, huge ensuite with double shower and vanities
- Suspended concrete slab beneath master bedroom provides sound proofing to cinema room under
- Three spacious secondary bedrooms, all with built-in robes, are situated off main living area
- Tastic Neo heat lamps installed to main bathroom and ensuite, and a Velux skylight to ensuite
- Large main bathroom has a free standing stone bathtub, two shower fittings and a separate w/c
- Laundry offers extensive storage
- Internal access to double garage with auto, panel lift door and storage in many cupboards
- Security system
- Easy care, attractive landscaping
- Upper Residence: 215.71m2
- Rumpus/cinema: 50.75m2
- Garage & Store: 45.22m2
The land value history at 14 Grassick Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 2.00%, giving an unimproved land value of $401,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Grassick Street.
14 Grassick Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.85 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.33 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.62 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.93 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.05 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.38 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.25 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.32 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|