1 / 16
In accordance with NSW Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person auctions. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform AuctionNow.com.au. Please contact your agent to book a private appointment or for further information.
Nestled above the treetops, this beautifully updated home encourages a lifestyle of relaxation, with an emphasis on outdoor living and entertaining. Its quiet cul-de-sac address provides a sense of seclusion, while still being minutes from Queanbeyan CBD.
- Light filled living zones offering excellent outdoor flow
- Multiple entertaining areas capturing stunning native vistas
- Salt water pool includes solar heating and decking surrounds
- 7,031sqm block featuring tennis court and established gardens
- Updated kitchen has gas cooktop, granite benches, meals bar
- Four bedrooms, master opens through French doors to the deck
- Renovated bathrooms, fully tiled main with freestanding bath
- Ducted gas heating, Tasmanian oak floors, near new carpets
- Triple garage, double garage, utilities room with kitchenette
- Close to Queanbeyan Golf Club, schools and amenities
- Ten minutes to Canberra Airport and shopping hub
Rates: $3,534 p.a. (approx.)
The House at 14 Granville Close GREENLEIGH, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $610,000 on 27 April 2007.
14 Granville Close GREENLEIGH, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan Public School.
|1.07 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.11 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.41 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.53 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.59 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.33 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.40 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.00 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.38 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
14 Granville Close is located within the suburb of Greenleigh, which has a population of 684, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 3 people.