Don't let the petite and unassuming front façade fool you. This RZ2 family home takes advantage of its deep block with a clever floorplan that puts the open-plan kitchen and large dining room to the rear of the property where they open onto a covered north-facing wraparound timber deck and private garden. Meanwhile, the formal lounge at the front of the property has elevated views over the Woden Valley.
The master bedroom also benefits from the northerly aspect, with sliding doors onto the back deck making it a perfect place to start the day with a quiet tea or coffee.
There are an additional three bedrooms, with the third a perfect size for use as a study.
The roomy main bathroom has a double-size walk-in shower. The bright white modern laundry is similarly large, with exceptional storage and access to the backyard.
Only 10 minutes' walking distance from Woden Town Centre, the Lyons' shops, local schools and the Oakey Hill Nature Reserve, and with excellent commuting access to the city or Tuggeranong, you can live comfortably in this quiet suburban pocket now or imagine the potential to remodel when and if you need to.
* elevated single-level four-bedroom home
* master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, dual aspect and sliding door access to large rear timber deck
* 3 additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* main bathroom with double-size walk-in shower
* formal elevated front loungeroom with views over Woden Valley
* open-plan white kitchen with good storage, electric cooktop, wall oven, microwave niche and a dishwasher
* adjacent dining room with sliding doors onto the rear, north-facing deck
* large laundry room with exceptional storage and backyard access
* reverse cycle heating and cooling
* 1.5kw/h solar system on grandfathered plan paying 47.5c per kw/h
* tandem carport with off-street parking for a further two cars
* low maintenance gardens with garden shed
* freshly painted throughout
* perfect northerly aspect to the garden and entertaining area at the rear of the property
* established nectarine, peach, lime, grapefruit, lemonade, lemon and mulberry trees.
The land value history at 14 Glenorchy Street LYONS, ACT 2606 has the most recent growth rate of 4.66%, giving an unimproved land value of $536,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Glenorchy Street.
14 Glenorchy Street LYONS, ACT 2606 has 40 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyons Early Childhood School.
|0.49 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.76 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.82 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.16 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.21 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.28 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.40 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.40 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.74 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.03 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
14 Glenorchy Street is located within the suburb of Lyons, which has a population of 3,085, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.2 people.