Auction Location: Henley Property Cooma.
Welcome to this spacious three bedroom family home available in a great location very close to Berridale pool and local schools. The home has a renovated kitchen and features timber floors throughout. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, there is a family bathroom and the laundry has an additional toilet. The property is located on a large residential block with low maintenance garden complete with Hill's hoist and garden shed.
- Three Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Under floor heating in bathroom & laundry
- Laundry with built-in linen cupboard and toilet
- Renovated kitchen with ample storage
- Dining Area
- Living room with wood fire and gas heater
- Two additional gas heaters
- Large low maintenance garden
- Double car port
- Garden Shed
The House at 14 Florence Street BERRIDALE, NSW 2628 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $84,000 on 23 March 2001.
14 Florence Street is located within the suburb of Berridale, which has a population of 1,197, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.