1 / 37
Next Inspection -
Architecturally designed and located in a small, quiet street siding Simpson's Hill, this family home has been built to capture the amazing views of the Brindabella Ranges. A full-length balcony sits directly off the upper level living areas, ensuring you never miss the beautiful outlook!
Set over three levels and offering nearly 280sqm of living space, the opportunities here are endless. A flexible floor plan provides five spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, two powder rooms and a huge amount of storage throughout. The upper level houses large segregated formal and informal living areas, a solid timber kitchen, master suite and ensuite. Downstairs you'll find the secondary bedrooms, plus another multi-purpose living room, equipped with a small kitchen and separate external entry - ideal for a teenagers retreat, guest bedroom, home office or for intergenerational living. Access to the backyard is from the lower level, along with a second covered entertaining area, perfect for the kids!
You'll also be delighted with its unique features including vaulted ceilings, brick feature walls, timber panelling, and clerestory windows, providing an abundance of natural light throughout.
This home is just perfect for the growing family looking for room to move. The grounds are well established and easy to maintain with a large secure backyard, ideal for the kids and pets to run around, whilst you sit back, relax and enjoy!
Ideally located just a short drive to Tuggeranong and Woden CBD's, with easy access to the Monaro Highway and Tuggeranong Parkway; and within walking distance to local primary and high schools, public transport, sporting clubs, ovals plus lovely walking trails and reserves.
With great bones, come and make this much loved house your next home!
• Large, well maintained and presented family home
• Elevated position with stunning views of the Brindabella Ranges
• Five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two powder rooms
• Segregated master suite with built-in-robe and ensuite
• Secondary bedrooms, all on the lower level, with built-in robes
• Well maintained main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
• Three segregated formal and informal living areas including large multi-purpose living room on the lower level with kitchen and separate entry
• Functional solid timber kitchen with ceramic electric cooktop, wall oven and dishwasher
• Vaulted ceilings, brick feature walls and large windows providing natural light
• Heating and cooling provided by four split systems, and slow combustion fireplace in family room
• Recently painted throughout, new carpet, and day/night roller blinds
• Huge amount of storage throughout the home
• Full length entertaining deck flowing from the upper living rooms, overlooking the backyard and views Second covered entertaining area on the lower level
• Double garage at street level, with internal access to the home
• Single enclosed carport with roller door plus two garden sheds
• Two driveways and plenty of off-street parking for trailer, boat or caravan
• 10 KW solar system
• Established, easy care gardens front and back
• Colourbond fencing to keep the kids and pets secure
• Perfectly positioned nearby main arterial roads to Woden, Fyshwick and the City
Outgoings and property information (approx):
• Living size: 277sqm
• Garage: 34.8sqm
• Rates: $3,210pa
• Land tax (if rented): $4,794pa
• Estimated rental: $800 - $850pw
• Year built: 1988
• EER: 0.5
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Deacon Close.
14 Deacon Close CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gilmore Primary.
|0.58 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|0.79 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|0.79 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.65 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.73 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.95 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.18 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.33 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.43 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.64 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
14 Deacon Close is located within the suburb of Chisholm, which has a population of 5,121, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.