Beautifully renovated and complete with all conceivable additions you could wish for in a family home, it is our pleasure to present 14 Chevalley Loop to the market. Perfectly positioned in a quiet loop street in sought after Stage 1 Gordon, this picturesque location is surrounded by mountains, the Murrumbidgee River and beautiful walking trails.
The fabulous sunroom addition is complete with a ceiling fan, LED downlights, climate control and creates wonderful flexibility within the floor plan. Extending the living space, the sunroom will be the perfect rumpus, childrens play area, gym, work from home option or craft space. The kitchen has been beautifully renovated to the highest standard and now includes stone benches, a gas cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher, pull out pantry and fabulous built-in cabinetry adjacent.
With an emphasis on effortless entertaining, there are two separate covered outdoor areas complete with ceiling fan, lighting, cafe blinds and power. You will love hosting family and friends year round while the children play in the expansive rear garden - secured with colorbond fencing. Perfect for a tradesperson or car enthusiast, the large double garage is fully insulated and includes a split system and three-phase power. With a separate entrance and additional workshop space to the rear, it will be ideal as an office space for a tradesperson.
It is evident upon entry that thoughtful consideration has gone into every detail of the fabulous renovations and upgrades done at the home. Complete with all the creature comforts you could ask for, additions include: 3 large water tanks with pumps, alarm system for peace of mind, ceiling fans throughout, crimsafe screens, large garden shed with shelving, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and so much more!
With all the hard work complete, this home is ready for its new owners to simply move in and enjoy. Inspection of 14 Chevalley Loop, Gordon is highly recommended for those seeking a beautiful property with a wonderful list of additional features.
• Beautiful entry-level home in a quiet loop street in sought after Stage 1 Gordon
• Picturesque setting, surrounded by mountains, the Murrumbidgee River and gorgeous walking track on the Bicentennial Trail
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher, breakfast bar and great storage
• Light filled living area complete with ceiling fan pelmetted curtains and lovely floor to ceiling glass
• Fabulous sunroom addition extends the living area and is complete with ceiling fan, LED downlights and heating
• Generous main bedroom with walk through robe and bathroom access
• Spacious secondary bedrooms both include built in robes
• Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and separate toilet
• Updated laundry with bench and storage space
• Entertain year round on the generous covered rear deck, with ceiling fan and LED downlights
• An additional entertaining space is complete with café blinds and would be the perfect space for a spa
• Spacious double garage is fully insulated and includes a split system, three-phase power, separate entrance and an additional workshop space
• Enviable location in a sought-after suburb just a short drive to Tuggeranong and Woden shopping precincts
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Chevalley Loop.
14 Chevalley Loop GORDON, ACT 2906 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Covenant Christian School.
|0.75 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.11 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.46 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.67 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.71 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.91 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.91 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.24 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.39 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.54 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
14 Chevalley Loop is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.