1 / 19
Next Inspection -
This property offers the perfect blend of country living & town convenience. Upon entering you immediately see how high-end design & cottage character have been brought together in this home. This well-presented four-bedroom family home benefits from both formal & informal living areas. It has a large open plan kitchen which seamlessly flows to both the dining & living areas. The large deck with garden outlook is perfect for entertaining with friends & family all year round. This property also features a unique studio perfect for guest or anyone looking to work from home. This spaciously designed home & gorgeously manicured lawns & gardens is situated on 1,208sqm.
Property features include:
- The master retreat features an ensuite & both walk-in & built-in wardrobes
- Generous secondary bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Two family bathrooms, one sharing with the laundry
- Large open plan kitchen with breakfast bar & ample amount of storage
- High ceilings & stunning bamboo floors throughout the home
- Two fireplaces, a split system air-conditioner & two ceiling fans in living spaces make this home easy to enjoy all year round
- The salt-water in-ground pool & cabana is the perfect retreat in your own backyard
- Large double garage with automatic doors, plus utility shed
- Fully fenced yard with an additional fenced veggie patch & chicken coop ideal for pets
Ideally located only minutes from Moss Vale town centre, where you will find a great range of shops, award-winning cafes & restaurants, lush parks, fantastic public & private schools, the indoor aquatic centre & a selection of transportation services. With a quick & scenic drive to the highway this property is perfectly central, with a 1.5 hour drive to Sydney & a 2 hour drive to Canberra. Don't let this opportunity to secure a beautiful home in a blue-ribbon location pass. For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Clayton Smith on 0419 555 035 [email protected]
The House at 14 Caber Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $910,000 on 17 May 2018.
14 Caber Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moss Vale Public School.
|1.16 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.39 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.81 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.71 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|4.73 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
14 Caber Street is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.