This one-bedroom surveillance unit is nestled away in a quiet location in Springbank Rise.
With a light filled open plan kitchen and living room with a northern aspect this unit is sure to surprise. Generously sized with a balcony that flows from the lounge room you can enjoy an elevated position whilst soaking up the morning sun.
Two reverse cycle air conditioners will give you year-round comfort whilst a modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher will nurture your inner chef.
Relax in the downstairs private courtyard and enjoy your new found location in the quiet yet vibrant suburb of Casey.
Perfect for first home buyers or investors.
- Split level design
- North facing bedroom with a walk-in robe
- Generous sized living area
- Light filled open plan kitchen and living area
- Stainless steel dishwasher with gas cooking
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling to bedroom and living
- Single garage
- Situated in a quiet location in Springbank Rise
- Balcony with elevated views
- Fully enclosed private courtyard
- Ideal for a first home buyer or investor
- Close to Springbank Rise Convenience Store, local café and Casey recreational
- Approx 13min walk to Springbank Rise Dog Park
- Approx 2.2km to Casey Market Town
Build Date: 2013
Internal Living: 62m2
Rates: $1,780.26 approx
Land Tax: $1973.03 approx
Body Corp: $1672 approx
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Bessell Lane.
14 Bessell Lane CASEY, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.39 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.16 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.24 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.27 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.69 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.58 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.73 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.93 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.46 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.46 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
14 Bessell Lane is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.