A wonderful opportunity now presents itself for the canny first home buyer or those looking to downsize into a smart single level townhouse in a prime central location within moments of the vibrant Cooleman Court Shopping Centre with its myriad of popular cafes, restaurants, clubs and quality medical facilities, whilst being only a short drive to Civic along with both the Woden and Tuggeranong Town Centres.
Enjoying a leafy outlook over greenbelt reserve to the rear, this single level townhouse offers two good sized bedrooms, light-filled open plan living areas, generously sized kitchen, bright bathroom, separate laundry room, newly installed ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning plus a huge detached garage with automatic roller door.
The recent removal of an enormous gum tree from the back yard has now created a blank canvas for the creative landscape designer of the avid gardener.
* Single level 2 bedroom townhouse of approximately 95sqm
* Covered breezeway between garage and front entry
* Open-plan living with floating laminate flooring
* Functional kitchen with electric appliances
* Bright bathroom with full bath tub and separate shower recess
* Separate laundry room
* Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
* External roller shutters to dining area, kitchen and bedroom windows
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Individual split-system air-conditioner in living area
* Oversized detached single garage with auto roller door
* Front service courtyard
* Blank canvas back yard
* Colorbond fencing
* Pet friendly complex
* Body Corporate levies - $1,566 PA
* Rates $584 p/q
The Townhouse at 14/63 Pearson Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $440,000 on 29 January 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
14/63 Pearson Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.84 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.05 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.06 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.28 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.53 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.65 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.67 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.79 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.79 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.85 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
14/63 Pearson Street is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.