With two meticulous garden courtyards and a bushland reserve leading to Bruce's iconic Pink Lake, this single-level free-standing townhouse is all about indoor-outdoor living.
Sliding glass doors off the open-plan lounge and dining space lead to a manicured courtyard garden, and a paved alfresco dining area complete with gazebo.
An additional set of sliding doors off the family room also lead to the rear garden where there is gate access to the adjacent reserve.
A second large and sunny walled courtyard lies just off the laundry.
The finishes inside show the same attention to detail as the gardens outside. The kitchen is a standout, with more than two metres of benchtop preparation space, exceptional storage, Miele appliances and a bay window that provides 180-degree views of the lovely gardens.
The master ensuite is similarly impressive. Here, neutral-coloured floor-to-ceiling tiles provide a contemporary feel, and a huge walk-in shower with storage niches adds the luxury touch.
With its prime location, you can lock up the car at home and walk almost anywhere you need to go. The excellent Café Momo is just on the other side of the Pink Lake. The University of Canberra and Radford College are across the road. Calvary Hospital and the AIS are both less than 10 minutes' stroll. Add an extra five minutes and walk to the Belconnen office and retail precinct.
- Single-level free-standing four-bedroom townhouse.
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and contemporary ensuite featuring a large walk-in
- Three additional bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. Toilet and vanity located separately
- Formal open-plan dining and lounge area with sliding door access to the landscaped rear
alfresco dining space
- Open-plan family room adjacent to the kitchen with sliding door access to the rear garden
- Large kitchen with massive preparation space, stainless-steel appliances, microwave niche,
exceptional storage and bay-window views
- Large laundry with access to a large walled, sunny courtyard
- Landscaped, fully fenced gardens with gate access to rear reserve
- Ducted vacuum system
- Installed solar panels
- Garden shed
- Double automatic garage
- Living: 172m2
- Body Corporate: $3,055 p.a
There is currently no sale history available for 14/5 Tauss Place.
14/5 Tauss Place BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.56 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.10 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.56 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.77 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.77 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.05 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.17 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.23 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.40 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.60 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
14/5 Tauss Place is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.