If you've been wavering over a decision between apartment and townhouse living, this detached single-level home with access to a timber deck and private low-maintenance landscaped courtyard is sure to tip the scales. A sensible, contemporary floorplan provides sliding door access to the outdoors from the chic open-plan living, dining and kitchen space area and has the added bonus of framing the courtyard's leafy green views.
The well-appointed kitchen is a contemporary symphony with large format white floor tiles, stone benchtops, white subway tile splashback and black cupboards with stainless-steel fixtures and appliances.
Pops of honeyed timber in feature walls and built-in shelving act as warm counterpoints.
At the opposite end of the home are two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. A bathroom with a large tub and separate shower services both of these rooms.
Storage is no issue. Inside there's a linen cupboard and large laundry room. Outside there's a carport for one car, a second parking bay and a lock-up storage room. Set in the well-regarded Cambridge Gardens complex in walking distance from Belconnen Fresh Food Markets, Belconnen Town Centre, the University of Canberra and the Jamison Plaza complex, you'll have just short trip home to open the lucky red front door at number 14, 46 Catchpole Street.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION AT 2/14 WALES STREET, BELCONNEN ON THURSDAY, 4TH MARCH AT 4:00PM **
* single-level detached two-bedroom brick home in the Cambridge Gardens
* master bedroom with full wall of built-in wardrobes
* double-size second bedroom with built-in wardrobe and views to the rear
* open-plan dining and living area with sliding doors out to entertaining area
* updated kitchen with stone benches, white splashback, black cupboards,
stainless-steel electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
* bathroom with bath and separate shower
* toilet is separate
* laundry fixtures and scope for updating
* reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating
* New carpets and honeycomb blinds throughout
* landscaped rear yard with timber deck, large paved terrace and a vegetable
* single carport with lock-up storage plus additional car parking bay alongside
* Living: 82.30m2
* Carport: 20m2
* EER: 1.5
* Year Built: 1988
The Townhouse at 14/46 Catchpole Street MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $395,000 on 19 February 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
14/46 Catchpole Street MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.61 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|0.86 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.24 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.29 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.55 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.74 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.20 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.35 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.41 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.72 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
14/46 Catchpole Street is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.