Auction to be run online via AuctionNow:
Don't miss your chance to secure this delightful home. With little to do other than move in an enjoy, you are sure to be impressed with this affordable entry to home ownership. Two well proportioned bedrooms are on offer with the master suite enjoying a walk-in robe and two way access to the bathroom. Conveniently, the bathroom has a separated shower and bath plus separate toilet.
The open plan living spaces capture loads of natural light with an easy transition to the back yard and covered entertaining area. If you need a little more space, a clever conversion of the garage has provided an additional study with storage space to the front.
Being set to the rear of the complex means less traffic and, the location is convenient to the private park, playground, visitor parking and rear pedestrian gate which accesses the Charnwood shopping precinct.
- Convenient to Charnwood shopping precinct and local amenities
- Generous open plan living
- Kitchen features gas cooking and dishwasher
- Master suite with walk in robe
- Two-way access to the bathroom
- Built in robes to bed 2 and study
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Reverse cycle split A/C in the living room
- Garage converted to study and storage space
- Enclosed yard
- Private park and playground
- Secure gate access from the complex to the shops
- Visitor parking nearby
- Set to the rear of the complex
• General rates $1937.30 p/a
• BC levies including sinking fund $2018.72 p/a
• Rental Estimate $500/week
The Apartment at 14/42 Lhotsky Street CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $360,000 on 6 September 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
14/42 Lhotsky Street CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|0.18 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|0.76 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.77 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.77 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.77 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.99 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.25 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.29 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.33 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.54 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
14/42 Lhotsky Street is located within the suburb of Charnwood, which has a population of 2,979, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.