A wonderfully convenient and low maintenance lifestyle awaits you, with this spacious ground floor apartment providing everything you need for a life well lived. In a secure boutique complex and set amid lush landscaped gardens, the fabulous cafes and shops of Kingston, not to mention the beautiful foreshore, will be virtually on your doorstep.
- Beautiful natural light streams into the home's interiors, enhancing liveability
- Lovely timber flooring adorns the flowing, open plan lounge and dining zones
- Granite benchtops, electric cooktop and walk-in pantry feature in the kitchen
- Enjoy relaxed entertaining with doors opening to the covered alfresco terrace
- Impressive master bedroom incorporates a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms, one with built ins, share a chic modern bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle a/c ensures seasonal comfort; secure car space provided
- Generously sized laundry; substantial storage including a locked storage cage
- Excellent investment potential and an exciting prospect for first home buyers
- Conveniently placed within handy walking distance of Kingston and Manuka
There is currently no sale history available for 14/2-4 Leichhardt Street.
14/2-4 Leichhardt Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.62 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.73 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.03 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.23 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.64 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.00 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.08 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.12 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.12 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.18 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
14/2-4 Leichhardt Street is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.