If a peaceful lifestyle, comfort and convenience are high on your priority list as a downsizer, first home buyer, family or investor then look no further than this delightful three bedroom townhouse positioned in a highly desirable location backing the Belconnen Golf course.
The freestanding single level home is well presented with an amazing north facing aspect which captures an abundance of sunshine throughout the residence with a tranquil and leafy outlook.
The floor plan offers an open plan formal living and dining room which flows through to a second living area and central kitchen. All three bedrooms are spacious and offer built in robes and full length windows with the main and second bedroom offering magnificent golf course views. The master suite displays a walk-in robe and light ensuite.
The residence is fitted with 18 solar panels so you don't have to worry about your utility bills. To complete the package and for your comfort there is a brand new ducted and reverse cycle heating and cooling system divided into 4 zones. This can be controlled from your phone or via the internet so you can pre-heat or cool the home from anywhere! There is also an abundance of car accommodation, with a double garage with remote and internal access and a rare long driveway providing car parking for an extra four cars. The popular complex offers something for the whole family with a swimming pool, tennis court and direct access to the 11th fairway from your rear garden gate.
- Superb location in the highly popular Wiluna' golf course estate
- Freestanding single level residence
- Three bedrooms; all with built in robes
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Open plan living and dining room
- Central kitchen with skylight, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Spacious living room with RC/AC
- Light filled family room
- Freshly painted throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling (4 zones and controllable from your phone)
- Separate laundry
- Main bathroom with separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe
- White and bright ensuite
- Double garage with auto door and internal access
- Backing golf course - 11th fairway
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Enclosed backyard with gate to golf course
- 18 solar panels - 5.95 kW
- Gas hot water
- Garden shed
- Gutter guard
- Complex has a swimming pool and tennis court
- Low maintenance grounds with artificial grass in the front garden - means no mowing!
- Rates: $1,995 pa
- Body Corporate $1,992 pa
The location is superb with the golf course literally on your doorstep and clubhouse only a short stroll away as are picturesque walking trails. Conveniently located is the vibrant Kippax Fair at just three minutes' drive, popular schools, playing fields, and major transport routes to Belconnen, William Hovell Drive allowing easy access to the City, Woden and Tuggeranong.
The Townhouse at 14/131 Britten-Jones Drive HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $535,000 on 13 September 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
14/131 Britten-Jones Drive HOLT, ACT 2615 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|1.50 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.78 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.26 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.84 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.13 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|3.29 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.31 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.39 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.40 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|3.67 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
14/131 Britten-Jones Drive is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.