Located in the beautiful suburb of Lawson, situated within walking distance of the Lawson parklands & walking trails, close to the University of Canberra, and a short drive to Westfield Belconnen.
The two bedrooms are a good size and both feature walk-in-robes, ensuite and balconies which is a rare luxury in a two-bedroom property. The central hub of the home is on the first floor and features a large open plan living area, luxurious kitchen with a stone bench-top, electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and an island bench. The first floor has a great flow through to the balcony and low maintenance courtyard area, which are both fantastic spaces to sit back and relax.
The ground floor is a tandem garage with a third bathroom, with the potential to convert half of the garage to an extra living space/bedroom.
A location not to be overlooked and certainly a highly desirable design that will be sure to suit. Please call Chris on 0437 859 865 to register your interest and secure a viewing of this lovely home.
- Two bedrooms both with walk-in-robe, ensuite and balcony
- Large, light-filled open plan living/dining area
- Luxurious kitchen with a stone bench-top, electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and an island bench
- Extra downstairs powder room
- Third bathroom located in the tandem garage
- Potential in garage to convert to extra bedroom/living space
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Close proximity to Lawson parklands & walking trails, University of Canberra, & Westfield Belconnen
- Construction: 2016
- EER: 6 Stars
- Upper Level Residence: 47.14m2
- Mid-Level Residence: 47.40m2
- Lower Level Residence: 4.20m2
- Garage & Bathroom: 46.89m2
- Rates: $458/Quarter (approx.)
- Body Corp: $390/Quarter (approx.)
- Rental Estimate: $540/week
There is currently no sale history available for 14/1 Rouseabout Street.
14/1 Rouseabout Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|0.86 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|0.86 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.24 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.55 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.65 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.79 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.01 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.08 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.71 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.79 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
14/1 Rouseabout Street is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.