Do you want modern, quality, and sophisticated?
Do you want to move in and do absolutely nothing?
Do you want a home that is cool in summer and warm in winter?
Do you want easy care inside and out?
Do you want convenience?
Then this home will tick everything on your wish list and more.
• A modern, quality home that was constructed in 2019
• Single level home, light filled north facing living with access to a private front courtyard
• A spacious master bedroom with a large walk-in robe and ensuite
• The three additional bedrooms are generous with built-in wardrobes
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 open onto a secluded courtyard
• Bedroom 4 has access to the alfresco area
• Automatic double car garage with internal access
• Open plan light filled modern kitchen, dining and family room which opens out onto the alfresco area
• Fully equipped kitchen with a gas burner cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, ceramic benchtops, plenty of floor to ceiling pantry cupboards and Smeg appliances
• In-slab heating in both the modern ensuite and modern main bathroom
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for comfort all year round
• Enjoy low cost living with your recently added solar panels, 6.6 Kw capacity
• Double length built-in study desk in hallway with ample cupboard space
• An abundance of linen cupboard storage in the separate laundry
• Double glazed windows and security screens on doors
• A generously sized alfresco area that is perfect for all events
• Colorbond fencing making it private and secure
• Low maintenance yards with raised gardens and veggie patches
• Located within one of Tuggeranong's most sought-after suburbs, within walking distance to Wanniassa shops and local schools
This beautiful family home is in a fantastic location being within close distance to public transport, local schools, main arterial roads and a variety of nearby precincts.
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 4.5 Stars
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 145.9sqm
Block size: 813sqm
Garage size: 36.7sqm
Land Tax (if rented): $3,708
Expected rent: $700-$730 per week
Year Built: 2019
The Duplexsemi-Detached at 13A Byrne Street WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has been sold 6 times before, with the most recent sale being for $780,000 on 16 November 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
13A Byrne Street WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wanniassa School.
|0.26 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.40 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.72 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.72 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.21 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.29 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.58 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.14 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.31 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.43 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
13A Byrne Street is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.