1 / 34
35 acres, 3 bedroom home, off grid living, river access..... WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR???
1398 Araluen Road is only 15kms from the centre of Moruya.
River frontage onto the Deua River gives you fishing, swimming and exploring all at your finger tips!
The home has wrap around verandahs, huge timber features around doors and windows and a beautiful outlook from every angle. Modelled on natural materials, the rammed earth bricks teamed with the abundance of timber features throughout create an incredible atmosphere.
The kitchen and living area look out over the lawn and into your own private bush oasis! The kitchen boasts a spacious rustic feel with an abundance of storage and a large feature copper range hood!
• Oversized master with plenty of storage.
• 2 standard bedroom with built in robes.
• Solar panels (1.5kw) with batteries (24v 1080amp) and generator.
• Pump water from the river to the header tank.
• 3 water tanks (totalling 45,000L).
• Large fenced dam.
• Double garage with carports ( 1 side currently fit out as a studio or workspace).
• Original farm shed.
• Low maintenance bush surrounds.
Rammed earth bricks are substantially insulating, partnered with solar power and river water you can actually be "OFFGRID" while only 17mins from Moruya.
If you would like to know how to make this home yours, call now.
Council Rates : $1028.75 per annum
Zoned for : Primary production.
Land size : 35acres/ 16hectares.
There is currently no sale history available for 1398 Araluen Road.
1398 Araluen Road is located within the suburb of Moruya, which has a population of 3,982, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.