In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Immaculately presented and ready for immediate enjoyment, this single level residence ensures the wonderful ease of a low maintenance lifestyle. It's positioned just a few minutes' away from Queanbeyan CBD, quality schools, parklands and shopping choices.
- Defined lounge and dining zones feature free flowing layout
- Vast level backyard showcases established gardens and trees
- Outdoor dining and entertaining area
- Pristine kitchen provides stainless gas stove plus dishwasher
- Ample accommodation consists of three good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom complete with built-in robes and an ensuite
- Lovely main bathroom has separate bathtub and glass shower
- NBN connection, air conditioning plus ducted gas heating
- Side driveway access to double garage/workshop at the rear
- Excellently appeals to young families and investors alike
There is currently no sale history available for 139 Ross Road.
139 Ross Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan High School.
|0.36 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.04 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.07 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.19 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.23 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.65 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.69 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.41 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.02 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
139 Ross Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.