Within close proximity to the CBD this home is sure to impress. Promising a carefree lifestyle or attractive investment opportunity, this well proportioned cottage brims with flexible appeal just a short walk to all amenities. Pristinely presented, and completely renovated,
• 3 bedrooms
• Reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort and gas fireplace to add the charm of this beautiful home.
• Wonderful character features, patterned ceilings, high skirting boards just to name a few
• Stunning bathroom with gold tapware
• North facing backyard with alfresco area
• Out door blinds have been installed for privacy and climate control.
• Generous size kitchen with ample storage space
• Polished timber floors
• Separate toilet
• Positioned on a 405m2 block
• Double garage with Automatic doors & carport
*** We're still open for business. Due to the State and Federal Government directions for COVID-19 we are conducting private one on one inspections for all listings. Please contact us to arrange a time that suits you; we're just a call away.
The House at 139 Goldsmith Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $645,000 on 9 September 2021.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
139 Goldsmith Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Goulburn High School.
|0.15 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.23 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.36 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|0.71 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.01 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.33 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|1.57 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.77 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.82 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.86 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
139 Goldsmith Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.