Set in a stunning secure building known as 'Infinity', this boutique apartment promises an executive standard of modern living with amazing views over Gungahlin and the Brindabella Ranges. Boasting natural light features and sleek designer interiors, this superbly maintained residence is idyllic for first home buyers or investors. Just moments to a range of local amenities including the Light Rail system and the Gungahlin Town Centre where there are a multitude of bars, restaurants, cafe's and supermarkets this is an ideal lifestyle apartment.
- Rates $340.23 pq approx.
- Land tax $394.97 pq approx.
- Body corp $892.88 pq approx.
- Living 76sqm
- Balcony 9sqm
- Total 85sqm
- Currently leased at $500 per week
- x2 wall mounted split systems installed in the living room and master bedroom
- Situated on the 11th floor
- Light filled living area opens to spacious, cleverly designed balcony
- Sleek stone finished kitchen has quality stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Secure access to undercover parking in basement with storage cage
- Amazing complex facilities including an infinity pool, spa, indoor gym and dining hall
*Please note some pictures here are used from a different apartment of the same layout in the same building*
The Apartment at 139/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $414,900 on 5 December 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
139/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.41 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|0.92 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.77 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.93 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.93 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.00 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.18 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.30 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.49 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.56 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
139/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.