The Astin apartment that has the perfect combination of lifestyle, location and affordability, which features resort style amenities (including an indoor lap pool and impressive gymnasium) and is located within 1km of the CBD and 100m from the Ipima light rail stop. Or if you prefer a more lively atmosphere, Braddon is only a 500m walk away with many of Canberra’s favourite bars, restaurants and coffee to visit and enjoy.
The apartment is situated on the top floor and enjoys sweeping views to the east over Mt Ainslie and Mt Majura. The kitchen is well appointed with plenty of bench & storage space, stone finishes and European appliances. The apartment also features modem bedroom with built in robes and a substantial open plan living room that opens out to a covered balcony. This stylishly furnished apartment can be purchased with or without furniture and whitegoods. Having been exceptionally looked after there is nothing left to do but move in or rent out this apartment in a blue chip location.
• Top floor of 9 floors with amazing views to Mt Ainslie & the City
• Leave your car at home, walking distance to the City (1km)
• 500m to Lonsdale Streets café’s, restaurants and bars
• Light Rail 100m from your front door
• Secure fob access to building amenities and individual floors
• Modern kitchen with island bench and quality appliances
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Quality window treatments throughout
• Fully furnished option including whitegoods
• Indoor pool, gym and outdoor bbq recreational area
• High Airbnb rental return
• Air Conditioning
• Reverse Cycle a/c
• Swimming Pool
There is currently no sale history available for 138/10 Ipima.
138/10 Ipima BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.47 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.56 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.56 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.94 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.04 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.14 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.60 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.61 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.78 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.79 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
138/10 Ipima is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.