Located just off Wainui road, lies Woodalla set on 300 acres of stunning natural bushland, with views of rolling hills and the surrounding bush, just minutes from the shores of Lake Eucumbene.
The home offers plenty of space, featuring high ceilings, 3-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms, a large country kitchen and multiple living areas.
The property is easily accessible off Wainui Road, and is well-watered with two dams, spring fed waterholes and Pipeclay Creek running though the property.
• All 3 bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Large master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• High ceilings
• Separate dining
• Spacious lounge room
• Wood heating
• Excellent storage options
• Multipurpose area suitable for office or mudroom
• Enclosed verandah
• Front under cover verandah
• Enclosed house yard
• Plentiful water storage – Over 115,000L of storage
• Chicken run
• Large machinery shed & workshop
• Fenced into 3 paddocks
• 2 large dams
• Numerous spring fed waterholes
• Pipeclay Creek runs through property
• Running 25-30 head of cattle *not capacity
• Cattle yards and feed sheds
• Large granite boulders
• Fencing in good condition
• Mixture of scribbly gum, red & white gum
• Native wildlife in abundance
Your very own native bush wonderland,“Woodalla” is just 30 minutes to Jindabyne & Berridale and 45 minutes to Cooma.
Contact Kelly to arrange a private inspection or for more information.
The land value history at 1370 Wainui Road NIMMO, NSW 2628 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $204,000 set in 2018-2019.
There is currently no sale history available for 1370 Wainui Road.
1370 Wainui Road is located within the suburb of Nimmo, which has a population of 11, a median age of 57 and an average household density of 2 people.