Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
This spacious and welcoming three-bedroom apartment is a rare and fantastic opportunity situated in "The Griffin" complex which is well known for its extensive landscaped gardens which are notable in Canberra. The complex is perfectly located across the road from the Kingston Shops and therefore within walking distance to renowned cafes and restaurants in Canberra as well as Telopea Park, Lake Burley Griffin, the Kingston Foreshore, the Parliamentary Triangle and Manuka.
This apartment boasts a spacious floorplan with ample natural light in every room. The entry hallway leads to an open combined lounge and dining area extending to a tranquil balcony. You will enjoy the well-designed kitchen with clean and modern finishes including a large pantry. Master bedroom is generous in size with built in robe and well-appointed en-suite. Both remaining bedrooms are also well proportioned with built in robes able to comfortably accommodate queen size beds.
An ideal home for downsizers, professionals, and young families in a fantastic location.
Investors, please note! The property is ideal for an investor who is looking to secure a great investment property in the heart of Kingston with an opportunity to achieve strong rental and capital returns.
• Spacious three bedroom with great layout
• Modern finishes and in good condition
• Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench top and separate pantry
• Secure under cover car accommodation just beneath the apartment
• Reverse cycle split Air-conditioning
• Dishwasher, Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer
• Roof heating in all Bedrooms
• Extensive landscaped gardens with outdoor entertaining areas
• Lift access from carpark to podium
• Gym facilities
• Ample secure visitor parking
• Great location across the road from Kingston Shops, restaurants and cafes
• Walking distance to local parks, Lake Burley Griffin, Kingston Foreshore, Manuka and the Parliamentary Triangle
There is currently no sale history available for 137/8 Jardine Street.
137/8 Jardine Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.60 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.00 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.24 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.34 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.87 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.37 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.38 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.41 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.49 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.50 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
137/8 Jardine Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.