Located at the top of the Tinderry Mountains, 'Mount Eagle' is a lifestyle haven, providing an income of approximately $9,000 per annum. Unfolding across 100 acres with level paddocks at the top of the mountain that run back to the National Forest fence line. Offering snow capped mountain views during the winter and a self-contained studio this property is a wonderful rural retreat and is sure to impress.
- Northerly aspect with stunning views over the mountain ranges
- Mount Eagle also has snow during the winter due to elevation
- Modern two bedroom self-contained studio with kitchen, dining and living spaces
- Electric cooktop, wood fire place, ceiling fans
- New shed with 3 drive-through roller doors and work space
- New Bushman Tank T6500 - Holding 30,000 Litres, woodshed
- Benefits of Mount Eagle Police Tower - providing an income of approximately $9,000
per annum until 30 June 2029 with a further 2 x 5 yearly terms to follow (3% or CPI
increase per annum)
- Mains power to the self-contained studio with generator backup
- Approximately 50 minutes from Canberra
The land value history at 135 Calabash Road TINDERRY, NSW 2620 has the most recent growth rate of 6.95%, giving an unimproved land value of $302,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 135 Calabash Road.
135 Calabash Road is located within the suburb of Tinderry, which has a population of 66, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2 people.