1 / 33
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Prestigiously located high on Mugga Way and surrounded by other executive residences this property is reveling in warm sunlight with distant panoramas over a canopy of trees.
A sun-soaked living room and outdoor terrace are the focal centered area capturing the northerly and eastern light.
An elegant and immaculate home with five bedrooms, three bathrooms providing a flexible layout; superb for teenagers or extended family.
Additionally, downstairs offers a rumpus room, wine cellar, bedroom five, ensuite, laundry and covered alfresco entertainment area that flows onto the level garden.
Three car accommodation with double street frontage and circular drive.
Located close to Canberra Grammar School and Red Hill primary. Opposite Red Hill Nature Reserve, walk to the summit of Red Hill lookout to capture the wildlife and amazing views across Canberra.
• Elevated position high on Mugga Way
• Double street frontage with circular drive
• Secure, gated entrance
• Double garage with additional storage room/gym/cellar
• Single carport
• Immaculate condition
• Recently painted and carpeted
• North easterly orientation to the light-filled open living room and entertainment terrace
• Kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher and built-in meals area
• Segregated, large master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite
• Children's bedroom wing, with three bedrooms (two with built-in-robes) and bathroom with separate toilet
• Electric heating
• 5th bedroom downstairs with built-in-robes and ensuite/bathroom
• Spacious rumpus room with access to covered alfresco area that flows onto the level garden
• Walk to Red Hill Nature Reserve & summit
• Walk to Red Hill Shops
• Canberra Grammar School a short 5 minute drive away
• Red Hill Primary very close by
• Girls Grammar School also a short drive
• Manuka Shops and Parliamentary Triangle all within a close proximity
Land Rates: $8118 approx
Land Size: 1054m2 approx
UCV: $1,352,000 approx
Living Area: 301m2 approx
133 Mugga Way RED HILL, ACT 2603 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 8 from 10:00am.
The land value history at 133 Mugga Way RED HILL, ACT 2603 has the most recent growth rate of 8.73%, giving an unimproved land value of $1,352,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 133 Mugga Way.
133 Mugga Way RED HILL, ACT 2603 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Bede's Primary.
|0.68 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|0.82 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.37 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.37 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.52 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.06 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|2.15 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.27 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.29 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.83 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
133 Mugga Way is located within the suburb of Red Hill, which has a population of 3,170, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.