1 / 27
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Tucked away in one of Farrer's most desirable streets, backing on to Farrer Ridge and boasting expansive views over Woden Valley, this home represents a rare opportunity to take what currently exists and create a modern masterpiece. Sitting on approximately 1388sqm of land and with a near-new one-bedroom apartment already in place, this is one you don't want to miss!
- Remarkably spacious interior living zones are very comfortably presented
- Enormous front terrace boasts sweeping scenic views over Woden Valley
- Large kitchen features quality appliances and a stunning picture window
- Three substantial bedrooms, the master with an ensuite and walk in robe
- Older style yet very well-maintained ensuite, main bathroom and laundry
- Reverse cycle a/c, ceiling fans and excellent storage offered throughout
- Partially covered alfresco patio overlooks the established tiered garden
- Oversized double garage also includes a store room and workshop space
- Fully renovated, self-contained lower level one-bedroom flat
- Within easy reach of Southlands, Woden Plaza, Farrer shops and school
The land value history at 133 Hawkesbury Crescent FARRER, ACT 2607 has the most recent growth rate of 2.11%, giving an unimproved land value of $710,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 133 Hawkesbury Crescent.
133 Hawkesbury Crescent FARRER, ACT 2607 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|0.40 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.51 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.68 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.70 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.28 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.36 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.36 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.37 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.51 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.58 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
133 Hawkesbury Crescent is located within the suburb of Farrer, which has a population of 3,231, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.7 people.