1 / 24
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Sprawling over 157m2 of unparalleled living space, with separate, open-plan lounge and dining areas both with access to separate balconies.
Providing a flexible layout with a segregated main bedroom, two additional bedrooms and a study/media room.
The uninterrupted views across Lake Burley Griffin, Parliament House, National Museum and through to the Brindabella Ranges are breathtaking.
The well-equipped kitchen with copious amounts of storage with feature timber cabinetry, island bench, double sink, Bosch dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven.
Designed and constructed with enormous detail, a focus on energy efficiency with cross ventilation and double-glazed windows, large amount of storage and thoughtful use of space ensure this apartment provides comfortable living.
Paired with an outstanding location in New Acton, enjoy all the benefits of this arts and entertainment hub with Monster Bar and Kitchen located below, along with Palace Electric Cinema, Parlour wine Bar, Mocan & Green Grout Café and Rebel Rebel Restaurant; all within minutes!
• Copious amount of storage throughout
• Uninterrupted views across Lake Burley Griffin & beyond
• Cross ventilation
• Double glazed windows
• LED lights
• Hydronic heating
• Ceiling fans
• Well-equipped kitchen with large island bench, feature timber cabinetry, double sink, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• Open-plan but separate dining and lounge areas
• Two separate sizeable balconies for entertaining
• Media room/Study with cupboard
• Segregated main bedroom with built-in-robes, ceiling fan, internal terrace for ventilation and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles and heated towel rail
• Bedroom two with built-in-robes and ceiling fan
• Bedroom three with built-in-robe and study desk
• Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and heated towel rail
• Cross flow ventilation
• Thermal mass insulation
• Intercom entry
• Secure complex
• Superb location – Monster Bar and Kitchen below
• Palace Electric cinema, cafes and restaurants all within very close walking distance
• Arts & entertainment hub
• Walk to Lake Burley Griffin
• Walk into the CBD in minutes
Land Rates: $553 p/q approx.
Body Corporate: $2,410 P/Q
There is currently no sale history available for 1311/25 Edinburgh Avenue.
1311/25 Edinburgh Avenue ACTON, ACT 2601 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.98 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.22 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.24 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.24 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.35 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.38 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.43 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.55 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.83 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|3.01 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
1311/25 Edinburgh Avenue is located within the suburb of Acton, which has a population of 2,086, a median age of 20 and an average household density of 0 people.