In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Showcasing generous proportions and an inviting indoor/outdoor setting, this single level residence excels as a family retreat and entertainers' delight. It is positioned on a 928sqm north east to rear parcel, close to shops, schools, parks and transport.
- Choice of living rooms enhance sense of space and flexibility
- Oversized formal lounge warmed by gas fireplace
- Spacious covered entertaining area plus a solar heated pool
- Sunlit backyard, landscaped manicured gardens, mature trees
- Immaculate kitchen features dishwasher and a stainless oven
- Master bedroom appointed with walk-in robe and an ensuite
- Fourth bedroom/rumpus, full main bathroom, ducted gas heating
- Infinity hot water, 500 litre water tank and garden shed
- Sprinklers in front courtyard, parking for three vehicles
- Creates superb appeal for families and investors alike
The land value history at 131 Langdon Avenue WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $375,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 131 Langdon Avenue.
131 Langdon Avenue WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wanniassa Hills Primary.
|0.49 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.64 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.68 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.09 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.13 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.13 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.60 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.61 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.04 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.09 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
131 Langdon Avenue is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.