Whether you are a first home buyer, investor or seeking a low maintenance lifestyle, this property is for you! Conveniently located just 10 minutes' drive to the Canberra City, Woden Town Centre, Southpoint Tuggeranong and The Canberra Hospital. Public transport is also at your doorstep, alongside many nature reserves and walking trails to keep you busy on the weekend.
Enjoy resort style facilities in this well-maintained first floor apartment in the 'Ambiente' complex. Offering an in-ground swimming pool and outdoor BBQ area, spacious open plan living and balcony, kitchen with stone benchtops and dishwasher, a modern bathroom, and European style laundry with clothes dryer.
It's vacant and ready to move in, so don't miss out!
- One-bedroom apartment in resort style complex
- Ideal first home or investment property
- Spacious open plan living and meals area
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, under bench oven and dishwasher
- Modern bathroom and European style laundry with clothes dryer
- Direct access to balcony from living and bedroom
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling system
- Secure building with intercom access
- Single basement parking and lock-up storage cage
- Full access to facilities including pool and BBQ area
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 5sqm
Rates: $358.56 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $649.30 per quarter
Land tax (if rented): $424.66 per quarter
Expected rent: $400 per week
Year Built: 2014
There is currently no sale history available for 131/61 John Gorton Drive.
131/61 John Gorton Drive WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.35 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.47 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.59 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.67 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.92 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.05 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.37 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.58 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.86 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.92 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
131/61 John Gorton Drive is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.