Located in the heart of the Molonglo Valley, this light-filled near new apartment boasts a quality lifestyle package that is hard to beat. With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car spaces, designer open plan living and stunning lakefront panoramic views of the Molonglo Valley, this is not to be missed offering a unique space to enjoy, relax and entertain.
Within this elevated north facing apartment, natural light and views spill throughout every window enabling the enjoyment of the practical living areas throughout the day. The perfectly positioned corner site allows uninterrupted panoramic sunrises every morning, complemented by a stunning interior designed layout and an open airy balcony to entertain and watch the colours of the sunset. In the highly sought after location of Wright, this apartment is minutes to the city by car and walking distance to Canberra’s Mt Stromlo Leisure Centre, hiking trails, Handlebar Cafe, mountain bike tracks and running trails.
Immaculately maintained smelling of fresh paint and six-star energy efficient rating with features including air conditioning, this apartment provides long-lasting year-round comfort and enjoyment.
Inspections can be arranged outside of scheduled viewing times.
- 2 generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- 2 full bathrooms, one designed as an ensuite
- 2 secure basement car spaces close to lift access, including 2 secure storage spaces
- European laundry with ample space for washing machine and dryer
- Kitchen includes stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- NBN fibre to premises (FTTP)
- EER 6
- Barbeque parks and rooftop entertainment area within apartment premises
- Onsite building manager and professionally maintained gardens
- Walking distance to Mt Stromlo Leisure Centre with fully equipped pool, café and gym facilities as well as Mt Stromlo Park which includes café and world-class mountain biking trails
- Walking distance to the Molonglo Health Club, services include gym, pharmacy, dental and medical centre
- Walking distance to Woolworths Metro and Aldi (currently under development)
The Apartment at 131/41 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $414,000 on 17 March 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
131/41 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|1.05 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.85 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.31 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.37 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.61 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.76 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.99 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.24 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.46 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.53 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
131/41 Philip Hodgins Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.