1 / 22
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Rex and Andrew are very excited to be taking this fantastic family home to the market. Located in the heart of Weston Creek and only minutes' walk from local schools, shops and parks, this home is awaiting its new owners.
The sale of 130 Perry Drive offers a sought after lifestyle for families of all ages in a highly desirable location.
The very well designed floor plan offers an abundance of space and living options that flow effortlessly to a choice of entertaining, including a private courtyard, beautiful timber deck or the impressive salt water inground swimming pool area and cabana with BBQ, plenty of bench space, sink, shower and toilet.
Four generously sized bedrooms, the large, segregated master is located upstairs, offering walk in robe, ensuite bathroom and views to black mountain tower. Downstairs, this impressive home continues to impress and surprise.
On entry, there is a home office/study or bedroom five. The family and meals area has garden outlook and provides great interaction to the kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher. Across the hall is found the formal dining or children's lounge, impressive bar with sink and refrigerator and substantial formal lounge room which flows to the wonderful, covered timber deck. Also found in this area of the house is a powder room and study nook. Down the hall are three generously sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and with easy access to the sparkling new bathroom and toilet.
The family cars are comfortably provided for in a large double garage with internal access to the house. There is also a second driveway with additional vehicle or trailer space as well as off street parking at the front of the home.
A rare opportunity to purchase an outstanding family home in a most sought after location.
• Impressive family home in a most coveted location.
• Close proximity to Cooleman Ridge nature reserve for leisurely walks or mountain bike enthusiasts.
• Delightful, segregated master bedroom with walk-in robe and appealing ensuite bathroom.
• Three other generously sized bedrooms with built in robes.
• Charming formal lounge, dining room and impressive bar.
• Home office/study or bedroom five.
• Kitchen, meals and family room.
• This beautiful home has a northerly aspect ensuring comfortable summers and warm winters.
• Multi entertaining options with courtyard, large timber deck and inground pool with cabana.
• Solar system with high rebate provides good reimbursement on power each quarter.
• Ducted underfloor gas heating downstairs.
• Ducted Evaporative cooling bedrooms and living.
• Reverse cycle in Family kitchen.
• Master bedroom has Reverse cycle and ensuite underfloor heating.
• Easy care gardens offer privacy and sanctuary.
• Large double garage with internal access.
• Second driveway provides trailer pad or extra off street parking.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances
The land value history at 130 Perry Drive CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 2.07%, giving an unimproved land value of $484,000.
The House at 130 Perry Drive CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $755,000 on 17 December 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
130 Perry Drive CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Chapman Primary.
|0.80 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.36 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.75 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.87 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.16 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.23 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.56 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.78 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.02 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|3.44 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
130 Perry Drive is located within the suburb of Chapman, which has a population of 2,684, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.