Auction Location: On Site
Enjoying a superior position in the heart of a vibrant dining and lifestyle precinct, this light-filled apartment delivers everything desired for inner city convenience. Positioned in a small complex, an enticing location make this an impressive opportunity for owner occupiers and investors alike.
Large windows and a sunny aspect amplify the space within a large open-plan layout. Sliding doors flow to a large partially covered alfresco balcony, extending your dining and living options outdoors and enjoying a sublime elevated outlook; ever-changing greenery a welcome and unique inclusion to your vibrant locale.
The kitchen is large in size, with ample bench and storage space. The bathroom is also large and centrally located with laundry concealed inside.
Two spacious bedrooms are on offer, both with built in robes. These are ideally located at the rear of the apartment.
Peacefully positioned in the ever-popular suburb of Lyneham, you'll be within walking distance to shopping, dining, transport and other local amenities.
Previously utilised as an Air BNB, this property would make the ideal property for the savvy investor to add to their portfolio.
– Top floor, north facing apartment in quiet complex
– Open-plan, air-conditioned living and dining on sleek timber-styled floors
– Large partially covered balcony with elevated outlook
– Well appointed kitchen with superb storage, gas stove and breakfast bar
– Airy light filled sizeable bedrooms, both with built in robes
– Master bathroom with good storage and internal laundry
– Covered carport with storage
– Light rail stop only moments away
– Excellent opportunity for a first home buyer or an astute investor, with fantastic Air BNB return or the potential for up to $530 per week as a residential tenancy
– Walk to parks, schools, the local Lyneham or Dickson shops plus the light rail stop close by.
Living Size: 60.5m2 (approx.)
Balcony: 7.5m2 (approx.)
Carport: 15m2 (approx.)
Rates: $ 1,235 p.a (approx.)
Land Tax: $1,392 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate: $2,761 p.a (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 130/26 Oliver Street.
130/26 Oliver Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham High.
|0.40 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.47 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.71 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.75 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.01 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.29 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.30 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.30 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.79 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.83 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
130/26 Oliver Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.