Positioned at the end of the cul-de-sac, sited on a near level 1230m2 block and with perfect northerly orientation to the rear, 13 Towers Place will appeal to those not willing to forgo the finer details when searching for their forever home.
From its attractive modern façade, the vast proportions of the floor plan are apparent from the formal entry with high vaulted ceilings. Offering 227m2 of internal living with considered design features of multiple open plan living spaces which flow effortlessly through to the outdoor entertaining areas and landscaped gardens beyond.
The stunning contemporary kitchen with granite benchtops is adorned with high end appliances including Miele induction cooktop, dual Fisher and Paykel dish drawers, integrated Miele fridge and freezer and even a Zip tap. Segregated to one side, the generous master suite overlooks the rear gardens and is complimented with dual walk-in wardrobes and an oversized ensuite with spa. The three bedrooms at the other end of the home are all serviced by a three-way bathroom to avoid the morning 'peak hour'. A separate study off the family room is the ideal work from home arrangement - easily put to one side once the working day is over.
Privacy reigns supreme outside with mature hedges framing the block but with plenty of room still to play. A huge steel alfresco area protects guests from the elements but most importantly is a stylish outdoor entertaining option. Adjoining this area is a carport with Colourbond gates which can accommodate boats, caravans or both. The double automatic garage has internal access, additional storage room and even an attic ladder for longer-term storage in the roof cavity. Located just a moments stroll via footpath and underpasses to Lanyon Market Place or Gordon Primary this fabulous home with its considerable list of inclusions is worthy of an inspection.
- Substantial 4 bedroom plus study family home in quiet cul-de-sac
- 227m2 of living areas features vast open plan living spaces with Northerly orientation
- 108m2 Outdoor covered entertaining area
- 46m2 Large double automatic garage with additional storage & attic space
- Northerly aspect to living areas
- Soaring raked ceiling from the entry to the formal lounge/dining
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, Miele induction cooktop, Fisher and Paykel dual dish drawers, integrated Miele fridge and freezer, inbuilt Miele deep fryer, Zip instant hot and cold water tap
- 3x Velux skylights above kitchen bench
- Separate open plan meals and family room; separate home office/study
- Large segregated master suite has 'his and hers' walk in wardrobes and a generous ensuite with spa bath
- 3-way bathroom servicing the spare bedrooms, full-size laundry with built-in storage
- Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling plus additional split system RC/AC to master
- Impressive 5.5 star energy rating; Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- 2-kilowatt solar system on roof, Security system fitted
- Covered secure off-street parking ideal for boats or caravans
- Large garden shed with power
- Immaculate low maintenance gardens
Close proximity to:
Lanyon Market Place
Lanyon High School
Point Hut Pond
Gordon IGA & Medical Centre
The land value history at 13 Towers Place GORDON, ACT 2906 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $357,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 13 Towers Place.
13 Towers Place GORDON, ACT 2906 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gordon Primary.
|0.51 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|0.86 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.01 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.42 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.59 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.26 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.36 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.59 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.73 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.90 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
13 Towers Place is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.