1 / 38
Maryam Spicer Property is proud to present this amazing large two-storey family home in one of the best pockets in St Clair surrounded by mostly owner-occupied, well-maintained properties.
This well-built quality home is sure to impress, only 20-minutes drive to the upcoming Badgery's Creek Airport and all local amenities.
Sitting on the high side of the street on a decent 664sqm block of land offering four-bedrooms, three-bathrooms, multiple living spaces and a triple drive through garage with dual driveway, which is ideal for extra vehicles, boats, or other toys to park.
Property features you will love on the upper floor:
- Sun filled four well-appointed bedrooms, ceiling fans to all, one with a stunning private balcony, pitched ceilings, space for an office nook and more
- Master bedroom offers walk through his and her wardrobes and ensuite
- Ducted vacuum
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Large main bathroom with quality spa bath
- Study nook between bedrooms
- Double door extra wide linen press
- Casual living space
Property features you will love on the ground floor:
- Formal lounge room with a stunning fireplace
- Formal dining area home theatre or third living space
- Well maintained timber kitchen
- Internal laundry with third bathroom
- Fantastic large undercover entertaining area
- Huge lush green backyard with a decent shed with concrete slab
This home would be perfectly suited for large families looking for plenty of space, parent or in-law accommodation or buyers alike looking to purchase a quality family home in close proximity to good schools, parks, shopping centres and easy, quick access to M4 motorway, yet would love to enjoy a quiet lifestyle.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 13 Sandalwood Avenue.
13 Sandalwood Avenue ST CLAIR, NSW 2759 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Clairgate Public School.
|0.23 km||Clairgate Public School||Colorado Drive, St Clair 2759|
|1.09 km||St Clair High School||6 Endeavour Avenue, ST CLAIR 2759|
|1.10 km||St Clair Public School||4 Timesweep Drive, ST CLAIR 2759|
|1.30 km||James Erskine Public School||Peppertree Drive, Erskine Park 2759|
|1.33 km||Bennett Road Public School||100-114 Bennett Rd, Colyton 2760|
|1.56 km||Holy Spirit Primary School||7-17 Todd Row, St Clair 2759|
|1.56 km||Erskine Park High School||Swallow Drive, Erskine Park 2759|
|1.86 km||Colyton High School||37-53 Carpenter St, St Marys 2760|
|1.96 km||Blackwell Public School||Blackwell Ave, St Clair 2759|
|2.33 km||Colyton Public School||Nelson St, Mount Druitt 2770|
13 Sandalwood Avenue is located within the suburb of St Clair, which has a population of 5, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 0 people.