1 / 12
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
In line with government restrictions, no more than 10 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home at any one time. Please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Enviably positioned on a 536sqm north east to rear corner block, this single level home creates appeal for a range of buyers. It is set amid established landscaped gardens in a family-friendly area, close to a choice of schools, parks, shops and transport.
- Generous layout offers separate lounge and family rooms
- Interiors present easycare tiled floors and natural light
- Expansive pergola covered outdoor entertaining terrace
- Child-friendly backyard features level lawn and gardens, garden shed
- Updated kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless appliances
- Accommodation includes three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- Suits families, downsizers, investors and first home buyers alike
- Alarm, 18 solar panels - 45c tariff for next 10 years, double carport, off street parking
- Walk to Richardson Primary School and childcare
The land value history at 13 Rohan Street RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has the most recent growth rate of 1.66%, giving an unimproved land value of $301,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 13 Rohan Street.
13 Rohan Street RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Richardson Primary.
|0.19 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.24 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.36 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.36 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.56 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.57 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.60 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.96 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.10 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.27 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
13 Rohan Street is located within the suburb of Richardson, which has a population of 3,006, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.