1 / 16
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Immaculately presented and enjoying a sunny northerly aspect, this enticing single level residence meets the needs of a social family with a love for entertaining. It's nestled in a quiet neighbourhood, moments to schools, Yass Golf Club and village shops.
- Functional easycare interiors present superb flow throughout
- Separate living space reveals cosy slow combustion fireplace
- Open plan lounge and dining area offers optimal outdoor flow
- Large entertaining area and inviting undercover swimming pool
- Barbecue area with feature rustic sheet cladding and fire pit
- Child-friendly sunlit lawn, landscaped gardens plus play gym
- Well presented kitchen has electric cooktop and ample storage
- Built-ins to all bedrooms, master offers fully tiled ensuite
- Air conditioning and ample parking with room for boat/trailer
- Near national parks, less than an hour drive to Canberra CBD
The House at 13 Perry Street YASS, NSW 2582 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $430,000 on 22 March 2013.
13 Perry Street YASS, NSW 2582 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Berinba Public School.
13 Perry Street is located within the suburb of Yass, which has a population of 6,506, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.