1 / 14
Set for completion early 2021, these four-bedroom, two-bathroom homes have been de-signed well with top quality finishes throughout. The end result will be stylish, sophisticated and just plain good-looking!
Stone benchtops, double-glazing, ducted vacuum, continuous hot water - all the creature com-forts are included. There's zoned ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort, and the floors will be heated in the wet areas with plush carpet in the bedrooms for coziness underfoot.
Outside, the spacious alfresco areas are accessed via large sliding doors. Both gas and water points will be installed for an outdoor kitchen, should you wish to put one in, and the landscaping will all be done, so you don't have to worry about it.
Deakin is of course one of Canberra's most desired suburbs thanks to its beautiful leafy streets, amazing homes and proximity to iconic Canberra amenities. Parliament House is minutes away as is the City, the Inner South, Molonglo Valley and Lake Burley Griffin. It's an easy walk to Deakin and Yarralumla shops and the area has some of the best schools in Canberra. It really doesn't get more central than this!
These homes are full-sized four-bedroom family homes with all the mod-cons. You'll need to be fast to secure your choice, so make sure you contact Nick Haider to arrange a viewing today!
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, two-story
• All bedrooms with walk-in robes
• Kitchen island, stone benchtops, quality finishes and appliances
• Bosch gas cooktop, electric oven, range hood and dishwasher
• Full height tiling in bathroom, ensuite, laundry and skirting in toilet
• Custom made vanities
• Under-tile heating in wet areas
• Carpet and tile flooring throughout
• Ducted heating and cooling reverse cycle system with three zones
• Rinnai continuous gas flow hot water
• Ducted vacuum
• Alfresco with gas bayonet and water point, tap connections to refrigerator
• Double glazed windows and fly screens to all opening windows and sliding doors
• Exposed brick, rendered brick and Colourbond exterior, Colourbond roof
• 2000L water tank with main's pressure bypass connected to toilets and external tap
Duplex ranges from:
- EER: 6.5 -6.7
- Floor area 183.46㎡ - 201.㎡
- Alfresco 30.11㎡ - 25.19㎡
- Courtyard 14.45㎡
- Porch 2.94㎡ - 3.31㎡
The land value history at 13 Norman Street DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $1,100,000.
The Duplexsemi-Detached at 13 Norman Street DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,150,000 on 26 February 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
13 Norman Street DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Alfred Deakin High.
|0.68 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.01 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.29 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.34 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.47 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.47 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.51 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.86 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.99 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|2.23 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
13 Norman Street is located within the suburb of Deakin, which has a population of 2,878, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.5 people.