1 / 7
This block is 507 m2 with all green nature and hill views, on quiet street of Whitlam.
The best part is we have different construction options available to choose from single storey / split level offering four bedrooms, two/three bathrooms, two/three living areas and two car-garage.
Walking distance to the amenities, park, transportation, and only a 8 min short drive to City Centre and 5 mins from the Belconnen Town Centre.
Plans can be adjusted and amended as per customer requirements.
Media Room/Rumpus room
Balcony / Open outside entertainment area
AND MORE, you can choose all options including bricks, tiles, flooring, roof, render façade /modern façade, stone bench tops, garage door, paint colours etc
FEW Included Standard Features include:-
- Generous sized master bedrooms with ensuite & walk-in-robe
- Remaining two bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Separate formal lounges
- Media Room
- Modern kitchen with Bosch/Smeg appliances
- Walk in pantry / Butler pantry
- 40 mm Caesar stone Kitchen island benchtop
- LED Downlights throughout
- Double lockup car garage
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling with zones
- Colourbond Roof
- 2.55 m high ceiling
- Door Bell with Intercom
- Tiled under the roofline alfresco
- Slimline Rain water Tank
and LIST Goes on
Pictures attached are for reference purposes.
Advertised price is based on
Total Living: 226 sqm app
Garage: 38 m app
GFA: 270-275 sqm.
Contact Pawandeep Chadha on 0406 328 348 to discuss further.
There is currently no sale history available for 13 Niland Street.