Proudly presenting a beautifully kept family home that delivers on space and quality. Nestled in a quiet street, this home offers modern comfort and spacious living. Instantly welcoming, this property must be seen to fully appreciate its appeal.
With 5 great sized bedrooms, and timeless finishes, this home is perfect for families and those who love to entertain. Combined with a versatile footprint, terrific views and ample outdoor space, this comfortable home will not disappoint.
Property features include:
- Oversized master bedroom with ensuite and large built-in robe
- A further 4 generous bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- Open plan living and dining with reverse cycle split system heating & cooling. Ducted gas heating and ample ceiling fans are also offered.
- Large central kitchen with quality appliances, gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, stylish country style cupboards doors, large pantry, lovely benchtops & breakfast bar.
- Modern main 3-way bathroom with characteristic floor tiles, built in bathtub, large shower, vanity with storage & separate WC
- Double remote LU garage, with internal access as well as a single LUG in the backyard, perfect for a workshop
- A fantastic covered alfresco area that is an entertainer's delight, with space for the BBQ and a fully fenced secure yard with side access, providing ease and flexibility for parking multiple vehicles.
- Land size - approx. 882m2.
This impeccably kept home has been built to last and provides for comfortable family living. Presenting fantastic curb appeal with manicured gardens and an attractive gabled roof, this home has all you could ask for and more.
Within close proximity to schools, public transport, medical facilities, shops, restaurants and town this desirable property presents a fantastic opportunity for a growing family.
Inspection is highly recommended. Contact Cleary Fairbrother property today for more information on this wonderful property!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 13 Musgrove Avenue.
13 Musgrove Avenue KELSO, NSW 2795 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Family School.
|Holy Family School
|10 French-Smith Place, Kelso 2795
|Denison College of Secondary Education, Kelso High Campus
|88 Boyd Street, Kelso 2795
|Kelso Public School
|19 Gilmour Street, Kelso 2795
|All Saints College
|Ophir Road, Bathurst 2795
|Denison College of Secondary Education, Bathurst High Campus
|Hope St, Bathurst 2795
|The Assumption School
|192 Mitre Street, Bathurst West 2795
|98 George Street, Bathurst 2795
|Bathurst Public School
|George St, Bathurst 2795
|Bathurst West Public School
|Suttor St, Bathurst 2795
|The Scots School
|4173 O'Connell Road, Bathurst 2795
13 Musgrove Avenue is located within the suburb of Kelso, which has a population of 8,968, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.8 people.